Friday, 31 October 2014

Lush Haul



I've been seeing a lot of posts and videos about lush's new autumn and winter products and since it's getting colder it's nice to heat up and relax in a lovely smelling bath! So when I went shopping this weekend I made sure we stopped by to see what I could get myself!



First of all I got 'Northern Lights' bathbomb which caught my eye because of the shape of it. I love the little stars inside it and the fact your bath goes purple and blue! It says it smells like jasmine and ylang ylang which I didn't think I liked but apparently I do because this smells lovely! 

Obviously attracted by the purple colours I also got 'Phoenix Rising', this is one for when your skin needs a little hydration. It contains shea and cocoa butters so you'll come out with your skin feeling lovely and soft and the hint of cinnamon gives it a more seasonal feel!



Nearly every time I go into Lush I buy 'Sex Bomb' it's my all time favourite and not having one around just makes me sad! This is another slight jasmine smelling bath bomb, it just makes me relaxed every time I smell it and it turns the bath a pink colour. 

This is one I've been wanting to try for a while it's the Magic Wand Bubble Bar. What attracted me the most is that it's reusable, you just run it under a hot tap to create bubbles in your bath then leave it for another time. And to top it all off it smells like Snow Fairy which is another favourite and I will be buying a bigger bottle this year to keep me going!


Another one I've been wanting to try for a while is the 'So White' bath bomb. I think this is another one that will quickly become a favourite and I'll definitely be buying the shower gel version! It says it has an apple scent which there is a slight hint of but I always think it smells really fresh! It really fizzy in the bath and leaves it white with a hint of pink. I think it's also quite big so if you wanted to you could cut it in half to make it last a bit longer.

The last thing I bought was Cinders, to me this is the most Christmas smelling bath bomb. Apparently inspired by fireside gatherings, it smells of cinnamon, almond oils, orange oils and popping candy. I haven't used this one before so I'm not sure what the popping candy part will be like but I'm looking forward to finding out!

What are your favourite Lush products just now?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment