Thursday, 23 October 2014

Wish List

I'm not a big Halloween person, it's probably my least favourite holiday but as it's nearing the end of October, I'm getting more into the Christmas spirit every day! I am definitely that person who gets excited too way early but it's only 9 weeks away which isn't long at all! So I've put together a little wish list that I'm hoping to buy myself or get treated to (if I'm lucky) over the next few months!






1. Charlotte Tilbury - Luxury Palette, The Dolce Vita £38. I think this looks like the perfect palette to get into the Christmas spirit from the cranberry red to the gold glitter. It is one of those palettes that allows you to use it for a day time look then just by adding another shade and blending it out you have your night time make up done!

2. Whistles medium clutch - £60 - I love the Whistles bags, but this clutch especially as it is so simple with just the gold detailing on the zip and the croc-effect leather. It's perfect for an evening out as it's big enough that you'll be able to fit everything you need in but not big enough that it's a hassle to carry it around all night.

3. Missguided Velvet Kimono - £29.99 - I've been looking at this kimono for ages, I think it's the perfect way to add something to a plain black outfit and it comes in handy on a night out as you can easily fold it away into your bag and then slip it on later so you wont be cold! 

4. The Body Shop Advent Calander - £50 - This is a bit of a splurge for an advent calander but it's something different and something I've been wanting to try to replace a chocolate one which isn't really exciting me anymore. The Body Shop always have really nice products out at Christmas anyway and it will come in a cute miniature size so I definitely think it would be worth the money!

5. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revoution Lipstick in Glastonberry - £23 - I've seen these lipsticks around a lot recently espeically from all the bigger bloggers and so far I haven't seen one bad review which makes me want to try it even more! The shade Glastonberry is a really lovely deep purple, I already love my MAC lipstick in Rebel so really want to give this a go!

6. Boux Avenue Hooded Robe - £45 - There isn't a word to describe how soft and cosy this feels, I was in the other day and I really didn't want to leave this behind. It would be perfect to snuggle up in when its cold and dark outside and I definitely think this will be purchased before November is over, I need it in my life!

3 comments:

  1. I really want the Benefit advent calendar, I love Benefit minis! That velvet kimono is lovely.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Benefit calander looks so good as well, it's hard to pick. Liberty does an amazing one but its over £100!

      Delete
  2. How can you not like halloween, it's such a fab time of year. I wish it was a bigger deal over here.

    Give me that advent calendar!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete