Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Festive Candle Wishlist

Candles are something I always want more of round about this time of the year. There is nothing better than coming in from the cold to a cosy, relaxing room with lots of candles lit! 

Some candles I'm wanting to buy in the coming weeks are from Yankee Candle they always have nice scents that last for ages. Snow in love and Sugared Apple are two that caught my attention purely for the name and ive heard only good things about Red Apple Wreath so I really want to get my hands on that!  

I've also recently heard of a brand called Woodwick, which 'cackles as it burns' according to their tagline! I personally love the sound of wood crackling in a fire so I thought this sounded really interesting so I'll definitely be looking into their scents more and trying one out soon.





What are some candles you're buying this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment