Friday, 14 November 2014

Liebster Award

The lovely Kirsten from Letters from Marion has nominated me for a Liebster Award, this is also the first tag post I've done so I was so excited!



All you have to do is:
  • Answer the questions that you were nominated to
  • Nominate 11 bloggers, who have under 200 followers on Twitter
  • Think up of another 11 questions for them to answer! 


1 - If you could only shop in one High Street shop for the rest of your life, which would it be?
I think I would pick H&M, I think their stuff is lovely, good quality and for the most part quite cheap. Obviously I love Topshop but lately I've just not been finding stuff I love from there!

2 - What one designer item is on your if-I-won-the-lottery list?
100% a YSL clutch, I've had my eye on one for a while but I think for a while it'll just have to be a dream

3 - What's your beauty bargain item in your skincare regime?
I think probably my body shop cleansing oil, it does the job perfectly and you don't have to spend a ton of money on it!

4 - What's your one all time favourite item of clothing that you've had for years and will never throw away and why do you love it so much?
Probably a Christmas jumper I bought years ago that should probably never be worn in public because it's a bit over the top but it's so cosy and comfy that I think I'll always keep it! 

5 - Describe your ideal weekend?
Probably going out for some breakfast (preferably pancakes) followed by a bit of shopping and then returning home to a roast dinner and being cosy watching movies! 

6 - If you could swap your wardrobe with anyone in the world who would it be and why?
Either Emma Stone because she just looks good in everything she wears or Blake Lively because she knows how to dress for a red carpet! 

7 - What made you want to start a blog?
I've always loved reading other people's and I thought it would be nice to have a little area where I could talk about beauty and fashion endlessly and I'd be able to talk to people who have the same interests as me! 

8 - What's your favourite season for fashion and why?
Autumn definitely, I love coats, boots, jumpers, scarves and just everything that comes with the weather getting colder! I also really like the darker colours, I feel like I don't suit all the bright and pastel colours that come with spring and summer. 

9 - A festive one! What's your favourite stocking fillers?
Terry's chocolate orange, they top all other Christmas chocolate for me and Christmas jet wouldn't be the same without it! 

10 - What are your everyday make-up essentials?
I've done a blog post on this which you can go and check out but in short, nars sheer glow foundation, soap and glory mascara, a liquid eyeliner (right now it's maybelline) and some form of lipstick! 

11 - What part of blogging makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and just generally pleased with yourself? 
I've been really enjoying talking to people on Twitter which is a part I wasn't sure about to begin with but its so nice to be part of a community where people are willing to help you out, give advice or just chat to you! Also hearing that someone has enjoyed your blog post is really nice! 

I found it so hard to find people with under 200 followers that hadn't already been nominated so I am cheating a bit but I am going to nominate:


And your questions are:

1 - What are your top 3 favourite blogs?
2 - The one make-up beauty product you cant live without?
3 - Whats your fvourite nail polish colour to have on your nails?
4 - Favourite trend of Autumn/Winter this year?
5 - What are your favourite Christmas films?
6 - Best and worst part about blogging?
7 - What are your staples when you're having a pamper night?
8 -  If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
9 - What's the most expensive beauty/fashion item that you own?
10 - What gives you inspiration for blog ideas?
11 - What is your favourite makeup brand?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you're welcome, can't wait to see your post! xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tag! i'll be posting this tonight X

    ReplyDelete