Saturday, 22 November 2014

My Little Cosy Box

So beauty boxes have obviously been around for ages but I've never really got on board with it until a couple of months ago when I heard about My Little Box. It's a French company who have recently started shipping to the UK and I thought it was a really nice idea to have a different themed box each month with beauty, fashion and/or lifestyle products inside as well as their magazine.

Since I've really liked my first box I've decided I'll maybe do a monthly post on what I in them and just do a little review!



The box comes really nicely wrapped and underneath this little quote was the magazine which gives you a few really good recipes - I was so excited to see one for banana bread! It also has make-up, hair and nail art tips, DIY's and Fashion inspiration.



The first thing I picked out was this little box with a coffee cup which is probably perfect size for espresso. Unfortunately I'm not cool enough to be a coffee lover but this little cup is so cute that I'll definitely be finding a use for it! 





The next thing was this little red and white pillow that you can heat up in the microwave to keep you warm. I love these things, I think they're so cute and for someone who's always cold it's such a good alternative to hot water bottles if you're just looking for something quick because it literally takes about 30 seconds in the microwave!




The last thing in this months box was a few beauty products. It came in a really cute little pouch and inside was Volume and Care Mascara  Starliner black waterproof eyeliner and Yves Rocher Intense Colour Eyeshadow. I'm actually really excited to try both of these especially as there's a little tutorial on how best to use all of these together to make a really nice smokey eye!




2 comments:

  1. love the idea of this box :) that quote is adorable

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! it's nice to get some beauty and non beauty things, makes it more useful I think! your blog is lovely too x

      Delete