Saturday, 29 November 2014

New in Nailpolishes

Whenever I'm in Boots or Superdrug I cant help but get attracted to the nail polish section. I honestly don't think I've ever actually finished a bottle but I always want more! So when I was in Superdrug the other day I saw these MUA nail varnishes for £1, I've tried one of their eyeshadow palettes before and it's one of my favourites so I thought I'd pick up a few colours just to try them out. I will admit they do take quite a few coats and the formula seems to be a bit too watery for my liking, but for a pound I wasn't expecting anything incredible. The colours are nice and they do have a good selection of colours to pick from so I would probably get some more in the future






I decided to get 3 colours, Leapfrog, Bullet and Truffle Cream. Leapfrog has been my favourite so far, it's just a really nice green without being too bright or too dark. I would say Bullet is the one that requires the most coats which is disappointing because I thought it would have been better than it was!








1 comment:

  1. Leapfrog looks like a beautiful colour! Too bad that in The Netherlands we don't have a superdrug or boots :( But I'm going to look for leapfrog here. I think it looks great!
    I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogging Award. You can take a look on my blog.

    Xx Rianne

    http://erikarianne.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete