Friday, 5 December 2014

Christmas Guide 3 - Luxury gifts

The third and last part of this gift guide is for the more luxury items and there is a couple Charlotte Tilbury sets because I think they're just really nice gift sets to give someone this Christmas.



Getting lipstick for Christmas is nice but getting a set of lipstick, lipliner and lipgloss is even better! You can also get a perfect red lip or nude set or there are cheaper versions (£38) that come without the lipglossThis particular Charlotte Tilbury set comes with 

• K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Night Crimson (Lipstick) 
• LIP CHEAT - Savage Rose (Lip Liner) 
• LIP LUSTRE - Unleash Me (Lip Lacquer)




This also comes in a set for green, hazel and brown eyes. I really like things that are personalised so this gift set really caught my eye and it's something I've actually put on my Christmas list this year! It's also quite a good gift if you're struggling to buy for a make up lover because all you need to do is pick their eye colour and you're good to go

• FULL FAT LASHES - Glossy Black (Mascara) 
• ROCK 'N' KOHL - Bedroom Black (Eye Liner) 
• COLOUR CHAMELEON (Day) - Champagne Diamonds (Eyeshadow) 
• COLOUR CHAMELEON (Night) - Black Diamonds (Eyeshadow) 





Kurt Geiger shoes are always a winner when it comes to presents and I think these ones from Topshop are just so gorgeous. They're quite classy and will go with anything but I like the gold detailing on these just to make them stand out a bit.


This is something I would love for Christmas, its the Nars Limited Edition Luminous Moisture Set. In here you get a cream cleanser, multi action toner, brightening concentrate serum, an eye cream and a lumionous moisture cream. I think the initial price seems a lot but for all the skincare you're getting I think it would be worth the money. It also comes in this little pouch making it good to store it all in if you're travelling with it.






Urban Decay are known for doing Good palettes and this is another. This pretty much has everything in here that could need to do your make up and with it all in the one place makes it easy to tak with you if you're travelling! It includes: 6 new eyeshadows, bronzer, blush, a full sized Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss and a travel sized mascara and 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in two new shades. So what's not to love about this?!

2 comments:

  1. Those Charlotte Tilbury sets and Kurt Geiger heels are gorgeous! I shouldn't have clicked on your link...I want everything now!!
    Just found your blog and love it by the way!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're all so lovely, if you were gonna treat yourself though now would be the time! That's my excuse anyway haha. Aw thank you, your blog is gorgeous too :) Followed you on Bloglovin' xx

      Delete