Wednesday, 26 November 2014

What's On My Bedside Table


I feel like what a person has beside their bed can say a lot about them and I'm nosey when it comes to this thing so thought other people may be too and have put together this little post about what I have beside my bed! 




My eyesight is horrible and I've started to depend on my glasses to see the tv properly so they are always near me! And I got this diary from paperchase when I started college just to keep track of everything going on, I jot down any blog posts I have when I'm out in here as well so it's normally beside me so I can read my ideas and start drafts on some posts!


This L'Oreal micellar water is my favourite out of all the different brands out there, it doesn't sting my eyes and does the job perfectly. This is my 5th repurchase and there will definitely be more to come!

I bought this Vaseline moisturiser just because I had ran out and needed some quick so picked it up while I was in Tesco. It smells really nice but I always want to try new moisturisers so I'll probably not repurchase this one purely because I get bored with the one moisturiser!


I love the soap and glory hand cream, it smells lovely and I always try and keep it beside the bed so that on my way out I can just grab it - there is nothing worse than dry hands in winter! 

This Sally Hansen Maximum Strength is my best friend right now, acrylics are all nice looking when they're on but after they're off my nails are stubby and weak so I've been using this twice a day in hopes to have some nice nails back!

Victoria secret is still a treat to me as there isn't one in Scotland yet, so when my friend went to America I made sure she got me some of the spray because it smells amazing and this size is really great for keeping in your bag or if you're travelling!



For someone who constantly complains about her skin being bad, I'm not so good with sticking to the whole routine at night but having this moisturiser and overnight serum gives me a helpful reminder!


I bought this candle last year at the Christmas market and although it doesn't come across in the picture its quite see through meaning when you've lit a candle inside all the little houses glow and I just think its so cute and wintery!

What are the essentials that you like to have on your bedside table?

No comments:

Post a Comment