Saturday, 8 November 2014

Winter Accessories

It's well into November now and it's starting to get cold especially in Scotland, so I've put together a few pieces that are essential to me when the weather starts getting colder. Starting off with some of my scarf collection, I tend to go for the obvious winter colours and obviously some tartan! I don't feel like a scarf is just a winter accessory though I tend to wear a thinner material during the rest of the year, I think they can be such a nice addition to an outfit



The next thing I can't really live without are slippers, I hate having cold feet or having to walk about the house in the morning on a cold floor! These little giraffe ones are from Boux avenue and were my favourite until I spotted these while doing the food shopping in Tesco and not only are they festive but they have a cosy fleecy lining!


I got a hat last year from Accessorize and its nothing really special but I love the colour and the fit of it when I wear it and it keeps me nice and warm. (I tried so hard to get a good picture but it just wasn't working out so you'll just have to take my word for it!) The only problem with hats is that if I want to wear my hair up, I can't wear a hat without looking completely bald so I invested in this little headband from H&M, It's come in handy so far and makes me look a little more normal than if I wore my hat!



As someone who is almost always cold for the majority of the year, a dressing gown is a must for me, This is one I got from Topshop last year. It has a nice lining but I do find it quite thin some I have my eye on a thicker one that I'm hoping to get my hands on soon!


Gloves are the one thing missing from my list just now, for some reason I can never seem to keep hold of a pair for longer than a couple of months. And as much as my hands get cold sometimes they're such a pain if I'm walking to college or out with the dogs listening to music and I have to keep taking them off one hand to change the song or if I want to text!

What are some winter accessories you can't live without?

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea haha. I need slippers at home so much! The ones you have are really cute!

    Would love if you check out my blog!
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! They are really cute and so cosy haha. Your blog is lovely, I've followed you on Bloglovin' :) xx

    ReplyDelete