Wednesday, 31 December 2014

2014 Favourites

Happy new year! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I thought I'd put together a few things that I have been using a lot this year and that I've really loved.



I decided to try out the Liz Earle skincare just because I needed a change and I've heard good things about it, I've not had it for long but I do see a change for the better in my skin by using these products. Although I'm quite lazy and it's sometimes so much effort to go through the stages it's worth it in the end.


  • There is not enough good things I can say about the Make Up Forever foundation, it makes my skin look so good and flawless. The next time I'm away and near a Sephora I will definitely be stocking up on this! 
  • The Colab dry shampoo is obviously been talked about on blogs since it came out but I only got around to trying it recently and I love it, it smells good and it just feels so much better on your hair than other products I've tried!


  • Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is always a favourite to keep your make up looking nice on a night out so you don't have to keep reapplying every couple of hours!


The body shop always have good smelling products but the glazed apple smell is just incredible, it's lovely for this time of year but I'm definitely going to be using it all year long I just can't get enough of it!!


Winter means one thing to me - hot drinks. I am a hot chocolate fan and this cute ceramic travel mug from Costa is perfect to drink it out of! I thought all the designs were really cute but this little snowman one was my favourite and I love it so much!



Now these cameras have been around for a while and I'm extremely late to the party on this one but I've wanted one for so long and I finally decided to go for it and get one and I don't regret it at all. The quality of the pictures are actually really good for the size and amazon do great deals on the film so you can buy a few bundles at a time and it'll last longer! I'm really lazy when it comes to printing out pictures from my laptop so it's nice to have a camera that can print out the moment you've captured instantly!


Nars is a brand I've loved for ages and I got my first satin lip pencil in Hyde Park last Christmas from my boyfriend and I loved it!! So when this mini set came out I needed to get it and lucky for me he bought it for my Christmas. The range of colours is really nice and definitely colours I would use all the time!


A similar product is the maybelline colour drama pencils and I love these just as much, especially Keep it Classy which took me multiple Boots and Superdrugs to find because it was sold out everywhere but I was determined! I've also got Berry Much and Red Essential which I did a post on about a month ago.



The last couple of lip product is this set from Charlotte Tilbury to give you the perfect red lip, it came with a lip liner, lipstick and a lip gloss.You can't really go wrong with a red lip or Charlotte Tilbury make up so this was the perfect set and again I love it!



What were some of your favourites from 2014?

2 comments:

  1. I got the red lip pencil by maybelline and it was perfect for my Christmas day makeup! Liz Earle is an all time favourite for me, always brings my skin back in balance and I love that the cleanse and polish works for all skin types!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried any of these products but I have hear really great things about the Nars pencils and the Maybelline pencils. I have always wanted one of the Instax polaroid cameras but they are way too expensive for me.

    ReplyDelete