Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Advent Calander round up - part 2

This is the second half of all the beauty goodies I got in my You Beauty Advent Calender. Days 11 to 24 and probably my last post until after Christmas! All in all it was a good calender and I will probably be getting another beauty one next year!

 I'm going to put my only disappointment with this calender at the beginning and then get on with all the good stuff - I have yet to try the Laura Mercier primer so I was really looking forward to getting it in the calander. Unforutnately I got double of another product (Sleep mask tan by James Read) which I'm really unlikely to use so I was a bit annoyed that that happened but what can you do!



So in days 11 - 24 I got:
  • Shampoo and conditioner by John Master organics
  • Sleep plus pillow spray
  • Fortune body scrub 
  • A EGF serum by Boieffect
  • Youthmud tingelxfioliate treatments by GlamGlow
  • Porefessional by benefit
  • Root boosting blow dry lotion by John Frieda
  • Nail Rehab by Sally Hansen- which I love!
  • Blue velvet eyelash curlers by eyeko
  • Stemcell Lipbalm
  • Fleur de Figuier Fragrance by Roger & Gallet 
  • Rose Bath Oil by Maddi Alexander
  • Another Sleep tan mask which isn't pictured.& I've also forgotten one more product that I seem to have already misplaced!
























No comments:

Post a Comment