Thursday, 11 December 2014

Advent Calender Round Up

So this year I decided to go for a beauty calendar and opted for the YouBeauty one. So I thought I'd do a quick round up of what I've got from days 1-10 as I've been pleasantly surprised about what I got! Another amazing thing about this is that it comes with a little booklet of everything inside with some sort of code to get a discount online or a miniature when you buy something from their website again using a code.





These aren't in order because I couldn't actually remember what came when but first up is this!
 Philip Kingsley conditioning pre-shampoo which sounds amazing, I cant wait to give this a go. I always love trying out new hair products!




Next is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cleanser that came with a muslin cloth. I was so excited to see this because I've been wanting to try some of the Liz Earle skin care but I just haven't got round to it. This will definitely be getting repurchased though I love it!


Up next is this Caudalie body lotion, I've not actually used this properly yet but it smells good and the little sample I used on my hands was lovely!




Mascara is something I never get tired of trying either and this teeez dester metals mascara looks really good so I can't wait to give it a go!



Believe it or not I've never tried an ESSIE nail varnish. For some reason I've always looked at them and meant to buy them but never actually got round to it! So I was really looking forward to trying this and it's lovely, it's a gold and blue glittery polish which is a nice alternative to the usual Christmas glitters.




This Molton Brown is probably something I'd never go out and buy myself but I was quite pleasantly surprised by it. It smells quite nice and it's the perfect size to take if you're travelling!


This is another cleansing mask with red clay which I haven't tried out yet but I'm looking forward to doing it as it's suppose to brighten up your face and get rid of fatigue!



 Burts Bees is one of those companies I think every loves, although I've only ever tried their lipbalms. So I was excited to get this hand cream which smells lovely and is actually really moisturising!




I'd heard of this company through some of the gift guides I'd read so actually lit this the very day I got it. This candle is the relax one and it smells amazing so this will definitely be getting repurchased with maybe some of the bath oils they do!


Behind each of dates there's a little quote from the company which I thought was a nice little touch and some of them are quite cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment