Monday, 1 December 2014

Christmas Guide 1 - Stocking Fillers/Secret Santa

It's the first of december!! I've decided to do a 3 part Christmas guide to give anyone who needs ideas a little inspiration. In my group of friends we always do a secret Santa for Christmas, it's the cheapest way to make sure everyone has some good gifts! I know there is millions about at this time of year but I think it's nice to see everyone's different taste and take on things.

We normally spend about £30 on each other so most of these gifts will be under that! Obviously these wont be to everyone's taste and some of these are just jokey as well.


                                                      
 
    `
                                                       

All of these are from ASOS and you can get them here: Gingerbread Man Bag // Ciate Nailpolish // Photo Props // Cracker Socks

1 - The new rule of paying 5p for a bag doesn't bother me that much, it's not a lot of money and half the time I'm carrying a bag anyway and can put whatever I've just bought in there. But seeing as its almost December I'll be doing a lot more shopping and I thought having a cute little festive tote would be good to have to put all my gifts in and it's only £10.

2 - Ciate are always around during Christmas with loads of new gift sets but I thought this little bauble was so cute! This colour is Humbug and its black and white with glitter and at only £8 I think it's the perfect stocking filler! 

3 - I don't know about anyone else but I love festive socks, even though half the time nobody actually gets to see them they just make me happy and feel even more excited for Christmas! This little pack of 3 come with Reindeer, Snowman and Christmas trees and I just think they're so cute, will definitely be buying some for myself! They're also only £10.

4 - Getting together with family and friends over Christmas usually results in lots of pictures being taken and I thought these photo props were just something fun to add when taking silly pictures with your friends! You literally just stick them onto the sticks provided and you're good to go and they're only £5.

             
                          





5 - The next thing is something I would love myself, it's the EOS Hand and Lip balm pack from Urban outfitters and at £28 it is quite expensive but these lip balms do last and they're worth the money. I've never tried any of the hand creams but I do like to try out different brands all the time - you can never have enough lip balms and hand creams! 

6 - I love french bulldogs and boston terriers so I thought this was the cutest thing! You heat him up in the microwave and he can keep you nice and cosy when the weather starts getting colder and he's only £15!

7 - Another present I'd like - who doesn't love a cocktail making night with the girls?! This has step by step instructions on how to make the cocktail as well as the difficulty! It's also a complete bargin as its only £6 from ASOS.

8 - Everyone needs a bit of sparkle for the festive season, especially towards the end of the year! This sequin bag from Topshop is the perfect accessory to add to a little black dress to instantly make it pop! It's only £25 which I think is pretty decent for a good quality bag that you can use over and over even after the party season is over.


Hopefully this was helpful for anyone looking for some inspiration for stocking fillers!

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post, I love the selfie props :D

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you! Me too, might have to purchase them for myself haha! Checked out your blog and it is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete