Saturday, 13 December 2014

My Little Box 2

''Christmas isn't just a season, it's a feeling." 


This months 'My Little Box' was by Fleur de Force and again I have been pleasently surprised. It was packed with things to decorate your Christmas Presents as well as beauty and skincare products! And as always a lovely little magazine with interviews, recipes and DIY's. 







The first couple of things I got were some gift tags, string and patterned masking tape. I think these are all so cute and even though most people rip apart the presents as soon as they get them (myself included) I do like to try and make them look pretty. Patterned masking tape is something I've never thought of but it'll be a nice easy way to make the presents look even cuter.





The next thing I got was one of these headbands, it's a lovely colour with little glittery bits and its also really soft. I'm normally more of a hat person but I do really like to wear these if I ever have my hair up because my ears get freezing! So this is a lovely alternative to wearing my hat.





In this pouch I got a lovely red lipstick which is said to suit every skin tone, a cowshed body lotion which smells lovely and a L'Occitane Creme Precieuse. I love the L'Occitane products but they're not something I usually buy for myself so I'm excited to get a little try of this!












2 comments:

  1. This box is lovely! I'd never heard of it before, so thanks for sharing, am gonna have to check it out now haaha.

    I have a MAC Eyeliner giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :) x

    http://prettypinklittlethings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete